IACA Artist Mini-Grant Program
Grants for Individual Artists of all Disciplines for Creative Endeavors
IACA believes the arts are essential to the health and vitality of our communities and our nation. They are passionate about supporting artists in creating. They recognize the great need for support, and that receiving funding can sometimes be a complicated process. This is why they decided to do what they can to assist you and why their application process has been made simple.
IACA Mini-Grants generally average $250 and are intended to assist with such things as: art supplies, recording studio time, exhibits, performances, project-related expenses, etc. This is their way of planting seeds that they believe will continue to grow.
Application Deadline Date: August 31, 2018, at 11:59 PM CST
- Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent legal resident
- Be 18 years of age or older
- NOT be a current high school or college undergraduate student
- Graduate students may apply, but we do not fund tuition or student projects
- NOT be a staff member or a board member of IACA (relatives of such are also disqualified from applying)
P.O. Box 6491 Rock Island, IL