Clif Bar Family Foundation grants are awarded for general organizational support as well as funding for specific projects. Applications are reviewed three times a year; the deadlines are the 1st of February, June, and October. Grants awarded during a particular cycle will be announced at the beginning of the following cycle.
Priority is given to applicants that:
Address our funding priorities from a holistic perspective*
- Protect Earth’s beauty and bounty.
- Create a robust, healthy food system.
- Increase opportunities for outdoor activity.
- Reduce environmental health hazards.
- Build stronger communities.
Operate with clearly defined objectives and viable plans to achieve them.
Demonstrate strong community ties and operate at the community level.
Promote positive change through both the projects and their implementation process.
1451 66th Street, Emeryville, CA 94608-1004